We offer our students a challenging and dynamic environment with the support of professional and experienced teachers. The combination of language skills lessons and communication skills workshops in the Octorial Programme enables students to develop their confidence, skills and fluency.
What you achieve
- Develop fluency and listening skills to communicate with both native speakers and international colleagues
- Produce accurate English when speaking and writing by enhancing grammar and vocabulary knowledge
- Practise formal and informal language for a range of situations
- Develop confidence in English which will help you succeed both personally and professionally.
15 hours of language skills lessons – these include purpose-designed grammar exercises and interactive, dynamic oral practice sessions to encourage the expression of ideas and opinions, as well as listening exercises using authentic texts and materials for the development of comprehension skills, and writing tasks in a range of styles and registers.
15 hours of communications skills workshops. The collaboration and project-management tasks of these workshops build fluency and confidence.
- You can start your course on any Monday throughout the year.
- Two cultural activities are included in the course fees every week.
- Language skills lessons are taught in groups with a maximum of 8 students.
- Communication skills workshops are taught in groups with a maximum of 8 students.
How do I enrol for the Octorial Programme?