The Morning Study Programme offers 15 hours of tuition per week. The combination of language skills lessons and communication skills workshops enables students to develop their confidence, skills and fluency.
Our Morning Study Programme is made up of language skills lessons for purpose-designed grammar exercises, as well as interactive and dynamic, oral practice sessions to encourage the expression of ideas. You will also perform listening exercises using authentic materials for the development of your comprehension skills.
What you achieve
- Develop fluency and listening skills to communicate with both native speakers and international colleagues.
- Produce accurate English when speaking and writing by enhancing grammar and vocabulary knowledge and use.
- Practice formal and informal language for a range of situations.
- Develop confidence in English to help you succeed both personally and professionally.
- You can start your course on any Monday throughout the year (arrival on the Sunday).
- Two cultural activities are included in the course fees every week.
- Language skills lessons are taught in groups with a maximum of 8 students